Play your videos on your mobile device
- Standard AVI format, allowing you to preview converted files on your PC
- Also plays MP4V, FLV and 3GP file formats
- Player uses the phone screen in portrait or landscape mode, utilizing the full screen size of the device
- Rescaling of video to utilize the full screen area
- Support for subtitles – allowing you to watch movies in different languages
- Friendly PC converter – preview videos on PC, select parts you want to convert, change conversion quality
- Converter supports DirectShow codecs, so you may use video codecs downloadable from the internet
- Fast conversion; on a standard PC conversion is 5x faster than the video clip playback time.
You’ll convert entire movie in just a few minutes
- Quality rescale algorithm in player, delivering best possible picture quality
- Customizable video player (brightness, language, volume, and more)
- User-friendly interface – watch movies, don’t waste time configuring obscure settings
Intuitive PC converter
- Mobile device with one of the supported operating systems (Symbian, Windows Mobile)
- PC with Windows 2000/XP/Vista
Interesting links about video
- Download DirectShow codecs from Internet: Ffdshow
- PC video players: Media player classic, Radlight, Windows Media Player
- Online videos: music clips, funny, trailers: www.ftipky.cz, www.funnyplace.org, www.holylemon.com,
- VirtualDub – free video converter, which you may use for conversion of video files
- Subtitles: www.subtitles.cz, http://subscene.com, www.divxsubtitles.net, http://divxstation.com/subtitles.asp
- Mac OS users – try encoding tools for Mac platform: ffmpegX, kaisakura.com
- DVD conversion: read guide
- Upgrade note for SmartMovie 4.00 and newer: if you purchased SmartMovie version 3.xx, you can upgrade for free if your purchase was made in 2008. We’re sorry, we don’t offer a free upgrade to SmartMovie 4.xx for older purchases. Proceed here to upgrade from version 3.xx.
- You can download the older SmartMovie 3.xx version here for Symbian phones or for Windows Mobile devices.
- Your SmartMovie license is transferable to your new device during two years after the purchase, with a maximum of three times. Click here to transfer your purchased license to the new device.
- We provide technical and customer support for this application for up to two years from the date of purchase.
a2a_linkname=”free download tips trick”;a2a_linkurl=”http://funsday.blogspot.com”;